Cloud Native Security, Explained
Are Cloud Service Provider Tools Enough to Secure Your Identities?
Have you ever wondered how security is different ‘in the cloud’? What does “Cloud Native” even mean? What is “Zero Trust”? Serverless? Just In Time (access management)? And how do we secure these things?
In this recent webinar, Tanya Janca, CEO and Founder of We Hack Purple, offers a whirlwind intro to securing cloud computing with audience participation and discussions of various new cloud security tactics, in Azure.
The demo includes:
- Complete Azure Security Centre walkthrough
- Policy and compliance, including subscription coverage
- Resource Security Hygiene
- Azure Security Centre Recommendations
- Threat Protection, Alerts and Logging
- Applying Just in Time
- Forcing HTTPS on an app service
Fill in your details to view the on-demand webinar!