On-Demand Webinar: Survey Findings - Cloud Security Maturity
Experts Discuss the State of Cloud Security Maturity 2022
We recently commissioned Osterman Research to find out how more than 300 North American organizations assess their own cloud security maturity.
The findings create an industry baseline against our cloud security maturity model and show that a staggering 84% of organizations have only rudimentary cloud infrastructure security capabilities in place. On the bright side, a high correlation was found between advanced maturity levels and the security practices an organization prioritizes.
Join this webinar to hear first-hand from the researcher who conducted the study and the architect of the Ermetic maturity model as they discuss the significance of the key findings and explain how you can use the model and the benchmark to improve your own cloud security maturity.
Among the findings they will explore are:
- Demonstrable ROI: 42% of companies investing more than 50 hours per week on cloud security are achieving the highest levels of maturity (Levels 3 and 4)
- Bigger not better: Only 7% of companies with more than 10,000 employees were at level three or four in terms of maturity, compared with 18% for companies with between 2,500 and 9,999 employees, and 24% for companies with 500 to 2,499 employees
- Shared blindspot: 81% of organizations lack full visibility into all resources that are directly accessible from the Internet
- Michael Sampson, Senior Analyst, Osterman Research
- Lior Zatlavi, Sr. Cloud Security Architect, Ermetic
Fill in your details to watch the on-demand webinar!