How to Manage Identities & Access Risk in AWS and Azure
If your enterprise is part of the growing trend, you already have or are planning for a multi cloud environment. Not surprisingly, management of identities and permissions is different from one public cloud to the next, adding more complexity to the fray. In any case, managing cloud identities well needs to be a priority: Gartner predicts that, by 2023, 75% of cloud security failures will be attributable to inadequate management of identities, access and privileges.
We’ve put some time into understanding how AWS and Azure handle access management, and where they align and differ, and would like to share that knowledge with you.
Join this one hour workshop to learn essential basics for how to manage access risk in AWS and Azure. We will cover:
- Structuring cloud resources correctly
- Assigning least privilege policies and controlling identities
- Protecting sensitive resources with policy controls
- Using cloud provider access governance tools
- Achieving least privilege with automated analysis